Monday, January 16, 2006

5 months later and oh so much the wiser...pfffff

I certainly have found re-reading over earlier blogs of the first year of my university life quite an interesting revelation into who I am and what I have become over the year. For the simple reasoning of self-discovery I have decided that it is important for me to continue recording my thoughts as I develop in my relationship with others and with God.

I assume by now that even the most avid visitor to my little journal will now have been detered by 5 months of silence, but I guess that means I am a little closer to where I started and can allow people to discover it in time.

From now onwards, the primary purpose of this journal is not for you, the reader, but more intently for me, the writer. As I have already stated, this will be my physical outlet of thought so that I can more readily process ideas and come to more substantial outcomes. However I certainly do hope that others may find something in it that may inspire them to think about and idea or ideal that is relevant to them. I know there are many more wise and intelligent thinkers out there who may also be able to contribute to my thought processes and I welcome you to do so.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, its awesome that you're gonna be posting again! I really enjoy reading your blog haha.

Its been great getting to know you during 2005, hope 2006 will be just as good.

Hav a good holiday

Tash McGill said...

good decision, JQ.

spicey pineapple said...

hello there JQ i am new to your blog and i do find it interesting i think that you should have this blod as a physical expression rather then to please the readers. well all need our own safe way to reveal the way in which we think and feel and this way you can also have some feed back frm those people kind enough to do so. personal growth and development how ever can not be measured by a calender year....and thats my two cents on this topic. i shall be back to read your follow up and see your new posts. happy writing