Thursday, July 07, 2005

hmmmph...holidays

Holidays can be really really crap. I thought after a really stressful *cough* first semester that a holiday where I had nothing planned was going to be exactly what I needed. After the tour with the Youth Choir, I was expecting that doing nothing was going to be quite good.

But oh how tedious and boring nothing can be. My body yearns for intellectual, social, creative stimulation. If only the university semester would begin sooner. Not that a mathmatics paper is particuarily interesting...but it sure would beat sleeping in bed all day, for the 6th day in a row. Why can I find no motivation even to write music, or play music, or read or exercise (..no explaination needed there..) what is there to do by ones self!!!!

Never again will I plan to do nothing for a holiday...

No comments: