Thursday, May 19, 2005

So many people....

It is interesting to count how many people walk down Queens Street every minute. In the time that it took me to walk from the bottom of Queen Street to Real Groovy I passed over 500 people. (I stopped counting at 500 anyway) Even with this large number of people, I saw no-one that I knew or recognised, or even faintly believed I had walked past a couple of days ago. In such a large group of people, there was not one person I could have talked to and yet I am sure that many of these people were wonderful friendly loving individuals. I suddenly felt very alone in the world as I thought this walking into Real Groovy. Could there be anything worse than feeling completely alone in a world where you were surrounded by so many people?

3 comments:

Sam said...

I remember you saying that actually. The worst type of lonliness is being in a group and nobdoy knows you're there. Stuck with me and really makes me think bout those 'fringers.'

Thanks for your email by the way. I'll try and write you one soon. Are you planning on blogging more regularly like this from now on?

Jono said...

Yeah, I hope to be a little more regular. Its taken a while to figure out what to put here. Hope all is going well for you buddy. keep up the...interesting blogs.lol

Sam said...

How wierd was that???

The freeakin Queen???